My name is Mubiru Arthur,the health coordinator, freedom and roam Uganda as well as a volunteer Trans desk coordinator....
My internship experience redefined me, helped me take charge of my life and be outstanding in everything I do.TATIANA TATIANA, , Volunteering & Internships, 0
The internship was an opportunity by FARUG for a one week training on personal empowerment with a partner feminist organization. ...
FARUG ON TWITTER
Freedom and Roam Uganda, advocates for rights of LBQ women.We run Ug's first LBQ mini clinic,provide care & support to LBQ living with HIV;[email protected]
We have today marked the end of the Elton John AIDs Foundation-EJAF Deep Engagement Grant-DEG project. Staff have been awarded for their exceptional performance during the implementation of the project. We look forward to more collaboration with EJAF.4
- FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020. March 8, 2020
- KPIF Project Assistant February 4, 2020
- Making-Visible-The-Lived-Realities-of-LBTQI-across-Nepal-Uganda-and-Zimbabwe November 26, 2019
- THE UGANDA GOVERNMENT REFUTES ANY CLAIMS ON RETABLING THE ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY BILL. October 28, 2019
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 18, 2019