I am a beneficiary of ARASA TOT 2016 “promoting human rights based response to HIV & TB in southern and East Africa”TATIANA TATIANA, , Volunteering & Internships, 0
My name is Mubiru Arthur,the health coordinator, freedom and roam Uganda as well as a volunteer Trans desk coordinator....
My internship experience redefined me, helped me take charge of my life and be outstanding in everything I do.TATIANA TATIANA, , Publications, Volunteering & Internships, 0
The internship was an opportunity by FARUG for a one week training on personal empowerment with a partner feminist organization. ...
FARUG ON TWITTER
Press-conference to celebrate the contribution and campaign for inclusion of LBQ womxn, trans women and female sex workers in the national COVID-19 recovery plan for all organized by Transgender Equality Uganda - TEU3
- Call for Expression of Interest October 20, 2020
- We are here for you and happy to serve you!!!!! August 20, 2020
- THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON LBQ WOMEN August 5, 2020
- FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020. March 8, 2020
- KPIF Project Assistant February 4, 2020