Our Mini Clinic & Drop In Centre Gallery
Freedom and Roam Uganda runs Uganda’s first exclusive Mini-Clinic and Drop in Centre that offers care and support for Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Diverse Persons/Women Sleeping with Women (LBQ/WSW) women living with HIV/AIDS.
- Free Cervical and Breast cancer screening
- Hepatitis B screening and vaccination
- Voluntary counselling
- Consumables like Condoms and Lubricants
- Psycho-social Support
- Literacy Training and Dialogues
- HIV/AIDS testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Screening and Management.
To report violence, in need of a Counselor please reach us through
All Services are Free of Charge
“Services at the Drop In Centre are free of charge and open to everyone during operational working hours”
Did you know that at $14 a month, an HIV positive LBQ women can have food? This will help her take her drugs (ARVs) hence adhere to treatment.
Please support and donate to us at your convenience.