Freedom and Roam Uganda runs Uganda’s first exclusive Mini-Clinic and Drop in Centre that offers care and support for Lesbian, Bisexual and Queer Diverse Persons/Women Sleeping with Women (LBQ/WSW) women living with HIV/AIDS.
- Free Cervical and Breast cancer screening
- Hepatitis B screening and vaccination
- Voluntary counselling
- Consumables like Condoms and Lubricants
- Psycho-social Support
- Literacy Training and Dialogues
- HIV/AIDs testing
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Screening and Management.
To report violence, in need of a Counselor please reach us through Our
Facebook: Freedom and Roam Uganda
Hotline for Drop in Centre
All Services are Free of Charge
We operate from
9am- 4pm(Monday- Thursday), 9:00am-12pm (Friday)
Did you know that at $14 a month, an HIV positive LBQ women can have food? This will help her take her drugs (ARVs) hence adhere to treatment.
Please support and donate to us at your convenience.