We have shattered so many glass ceilings we created a carpet of shards. Now we are sweeping away the...
I am a beneficiary of ARASA TOT 2016 “promoting human rights based response to HIV & TB in southern and East Africa”Tina Kakande, , Volunteering & Internships, 0
My name is Mubiru Arthur,the health coordinator, freedom and roam Uganda as well as a volunteer Trans desk coordinator....
FARUG ON TWITTER
Freedom and Roam Uganda, advocates for rights of LBQ women.We run Ug's first LBQ mini clinic,provide care & support to LBQ living with HIV;[email protected]
This holiday season we are giving thanks for all of the joy you each share with us as part of our community.This year has been an amazing year and full of growth and it would not have been possible without each of you.Happy holidays from the @Far_Uganda team.Take care and be safe
- Making-Visible-The-Lived-Realities-of-LBTQI-across-Nepal-Uganda-and-Zimbabwe November 26, 2019
- THE UGANDA GOVERNMENT REFUTES ANY CLAIMS ON RETABLING THE ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY BILL. October 28, 2019
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 18, 2019
- 16 YEARS OF OUR EXISTENCE AND WE ARE STILL HERE. July 25, 2019
- NEWSLETTER EDITION ONE May 7, 2019