As the world prepared to remember David Kato Kisuule an LGBTI activist on 26th January 2019 l, who was...
FARUG ON TWITTER
We met with Action Group for health,human rights and HIV/AIDS to discuss an upcoming joint project to benefit LBQ women throughout uganda.Something is cooking.......2
- FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020. March 8, 2020
- KPIF Project Assistant February 4, 2020
- Making-Visible-The-Lived-Realities-of-LBTQI-across-Nepal-Uganda-and-Zimbabwe November 26, 2019
- THE UGANDA GOVERNMENT REFUTES ANY CLAIMS ON RETABLING THE ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY BILL. October 28, 2019
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 18, 2019