FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020. Uganda-8th March Womyn’s Day is globally celebrated every 8th of March under different themes. This...
FARUG ON TWITTER
Freedom and Roam Uganda, advocates for rights of LBQ women.We run Ug's first LBQ mini clinic,provide care & support to LBQ living with HIV;[email protected]
At Sexual Minorities Uganda we observe the #MentalHealthAwarenessMonth annually. We spoke to our allies & this week they will share with us how their mental health has been impacted as a result of their support towards the LGBTIQ community.
- FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020. March 8, 2020
- KPIF Project Assistant February 4, 2020
- Making-Visible-The-Lived-Realities-of-LBTQI-across-Nepal-Uganda-and-Zimbabwe November 26, 2019
- THE UGANDA GOVERNMENT REFUTES ANY CLAIMS ON RETABLING THE ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY BILL. October 28, 2019
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 18, 2019