My internship experience redefined me, helped me take charge of my life and be outstanding in everything I do.TATIANA TATIANA, , Publications, Volunteering & Internships, 0
The internship was an opportunity by FARUG for a one week training on personal empowerment with a partner feminist organization. ...
FARUG ON TWITTER
Dr Frank Mugisha has urged the 20 Children Of The Sun members to who were incarcerated during the #COVID-19 lockdown to go for therapy sessions diligently as advised by the mental health care experts working with them.
- THE IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON LBQ WOMEN August 5, 2020
- FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2020. March 8, 2020
- KPIF Project Assistant February 4, 2020
- Making-Visible-The-Lived-Realities-of-LBTQI-across-Nepal-Uganda-and-Zimbabwe November 26, 2019
- THE UGANDA GOVERNMENT REFUTES ANY CLAIMS ON RETABLING THE ANTI-HOMOSEXUALITY BILL. October 28, 2019