My name is Mubiru Arthur,the health coordinator, freedom and roam Uganda as well as a volunteer Trans desk coordinator....
My internship experience redefined me, helped me take charge of my life and be outstanding in everything I do.Tina Kakande, , Volunteering & Internships, 0
The internship was an opportunity by FARUG for a one week training on personal empowerment with a partner feminist organization. ...
FARUG ON TWITTER
Our ED @nkali_biggie attending a knowledge Exchange and learning conference that strives towards effective community - based action contributing to improved SRHR in Eastern and Southern Africa, and globally by the Treatment Action Campaign.#LeaveNoOneBehind3
- PRESS STATEMENT:FARUG STATEMENT ON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY March 8, 2019
- USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT CANCER March 3, 2019
- 8 DAYS TO REPEAL I62 RULING. February 13, 2019
- HEALTH IS A RIGHT FOR ALL. February 6, 2019
- DOCUMENTING THE LIVED REALITIES OF LBQ WOMEN. October 10, 2018